I want to thanks Rida yumn Ahmad and sana mahin who has given me the greatest surprise by nominating me for this wonderful award. you made my day. I really like your blogs a lot.
This priceless award really means a lot to me.
You can find their amazing and beautiful blogs here.
Sana mahin- cutiemahinsblog.wordpress.com
Rida yumn Ahmad –Merakiforever.wordpress.com
The sunshine blogger award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Here are the rules !
Write a post thanking to the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
Answer the question asked to you by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 new bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
Notify them about the same by comments on their blog.
List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or in your post.
Answer to sana’s questions
1. What is the story behind your blog name?
Well my blog name is world of dreams and I have given this name because I really love to live in my world of dreams, everyone has some dreams in their life for which they give their days and night to fullfill and most of my contents are related to dreams.
2. What is the most exciting things you have ever done?
Ahh I think choosing psychology as my carier is the most exciting thing I have ever done 😀
3. When did you first start writing?
Writing is something which give me pleasure, I used to write from childhood like I used to write everything which I felt about things, it never mattered to me where I am. I just write my heart out into words, doing so give me relaxation.
But I started blogging on WordPress after completing my 12th in July 2017.
3. What is your happiest memory?
Every memory with my family and friends is happiest memory for me. Their love and affection is immortal and they are the people who will be cherished in my heart forever ❤
5. Do you have any dream destination, if yes where is it and why?
I love travelling and want to travel the whole world. So there is not any particular dream destination.
6. If money wasnt a factor what would be your dream job?
First is traveling to different places, exploring and writing.
Second is the same thing which I have opted right now that is working as a psychologist because I will be able to give new hopes to people around me.
7. What is your favorite movie?
There are several movies which I like and choosing one from them is quite tough for me.
8. Name one thing from your bucket?
Writing a novel.
9. On a scale of 1-10 how happy are you today?
I think it’s 8.
10. How important is a second chance to you? Would you give second chances to people?
Well from my sight, giving second chance is really important because there are times when we ourself do something wrong unintentionally and if people will not give us a second chance, we will not be able to prove ourselves right.
And so I would rathar prefer giving second chance to people because I really think love is something which can change people’s heart and nothing can be done through hatred
3. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Once in my school, when our teacher was scolding us for something and was telling a story about his past. Everyone one was listening to him very seriously and silently, hiding their laugh and at the same time I was not able to control and I burst out laughing, everyone started watching me for some seconds😀 and then they also started laughing. Looking at the teachers angry face, I realized what I had done.
Now it’s time to answer rida’s question
Haters will see you walking on the water and say it’s because you can’t swim.what’s your take?
#art, #poem, #story, or just #thoughts on this
I would prefer giving my thoughts on this.
So let’s begin
Our haters are the one who give us the greatest strength in our life. We can break and we can get strength, that is all up to us what we want to choose.
It is their work to break us by always giving us negative thoughts and finding faults in everything. And it is our work to gain more and more strength and positivities out of their negativities and that also without hurting them, because if we will hurt them then what will be the difference between the two.
The thing which we can do is being confident about ourselves. If we will be confident then not any negativity will be able to effect us.
I know that I am walking on water because I have this power and I do not need to learn swim.
So I will just ignore my hater’s word and let them to remain happy, because I have confidence in myself.
I really enjoyed giving the answer of lovely questions of you both.
- Jaidip Patra
- Zovi, zovision
- Pragya, pearl poetry
- Fahmida5506, the poetic heart
- Fiery, silently smouldering words
- Shreya jindal
- Describe one book you like the most?
- What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
- What are the three things you will wish to God if you ever met?
- Tell me about one of the most interesting dream you have ever seen?
- Which type of people according to you is a good company to spend time with?
- Which fictional character would be the most interesting to meet in real life?
- Which is the one supernatural power that you wish to have and why?
- What is the craziest thing you have done in your life so far?
- Name a writer you adore the most and give reason behind it?
- What do you consider to be your best friend?
- What are some small things that makes your day?
Also please give the review about my blogs and writing so that I would be able to improve my self.
Waiting for your answers!
Once again I want to thank you both for nominating me. Loads of love😘😘